Many new-home buyers often think the builder will provide a “better deal” if they do not use an agent. This is NOT true.
Builders do not want to reduce the sale price of a new construction home, as it sets the comparison price for future home sales in that neighborhood. Instead they add the commissions paid to a buyer’s agent into the marketing budgets of the homes. If a buyer goes to a new-home builder without their own real estate agent, the builder’s agent or the builder will pocket that money. Therefore using a Realtor® comes at no cost to you, the Buyer, and will help you save money in the long run.
Here is a list of how the Noah Bailey Group can positively impact the buying/building process for your new construction home.
- The Noah Bailey Group represents YOUR best interest instead of that of the Builder. We work to get you the best deal possible.
- The Noah Bailey Group knows Builder reputations and new home inventory.
- Often the model home is a high-end version of the standard home. The builder is trying to hook you in by showing the best of the best. My Tampa Agent is able negotiate design incentives and/or closing costs on your behalf, sweetening your deal.
- Most builders use their own customized documents and agreements. The Noah Bailey Group is familiar with these documents and are able to help you understand them too.
- Builder’s are not emotionally attached to the home the same way a typical seller is. The Noah Bailey Group is able to negotiate the deal to ensure you as the Buyer are protected.
- Do you have a home to sell first? Whether you are local or global we have your covered through our large referral network.
- Most new construction homes are located in new developing areas. You will want to do your research and understand what will be happening in the area you are committing to living in including; future city roads, parks, community centers, etc. Your Realtor® is a fantastic resource for this type of information.
- Sometimes things may happen that are out of your control, having a Realtor® involved will provide solutions and contingency plans before they hinder the deal.
- Overall, the Noah Bailey Group will look out for you throughout the entire process and provide invaluable advice.